April 25, 2014

# Bean # Five on Friday

Five on Friday

Here's five things I am loving right now: Pregnancy Edition!


Pregnancy


ONE. Boppy Body pillow.
I broke out the pillow this week. Not necessarily because the belly is so big, but for better back & neck support. We all know that a good night's sleep is important, especially for the preggos.

TWO. Metamucil/Miralax/Colace.
Does this really require an explanation?

THREE. BeBand.
I am super excited that I still fit into my jeans...with a little help from the BeBand. It just "closes the gap" so I can still wear non-maternity clothes. Also, it really helps to keep scrub pants from falling down :)

FOUR. Tervis.
I do love my Tervis tumblers! As my water intake becomes even more important, this tumbler helps me to keep up!

FIVE. Prenatal Gummies.
I am the first to admit that I have been really bad about taking my vitamins during this pregnancy (blame it on the evening nausea). The gummies are easy to digest and taste pretty yummy too!

Link Up, y'all!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment