April 04, 2014

# Five on Friday # Recipes

Five on Friday


Things I'm loving this week!

ONE. Family Visitors.
My Aunt is coming to town today and I'm super excited to spend a few days with her! It's been way too long since our last visit.
{I've been working on her Guest Basket too!}

TWO. The Great Closet Switch.
I couldn't wait to switch out Peyton's clothes to her summer wardrobe, so I took the plunge this week! I think these warmer temps are here to stay, but I put aside a few sweaters just in case ;)
My fave:
Via Gymboree
THREE. Maternity Wear.
Speaking of wardrobe changes, I have been perusing for some maternity wear for this summer. P was born at the beginning of June, so I only needed a few summer items. This time, I will be pregnant all summer long...and I'm seeing lots of maxi dresses & skirts in my future!

I'm loving the selection at Old Navy

FOUR. Garage Sales.
I love garage sales and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love participating so I can get a little cash for things taking up space in my home. And I love buying from them...because people own too much stuff! And they sell barely used items for CHEAP. I'm at a point in my life that I'm not going to buy super expensive things just to have kiddos ruin them :)


FIVE. Homemade Taco Seasoning.
I have been making my own taco seasoning for a while now, and I love it! I made a fresh batch tonight and it's super easy-with no 'extra' preservatives. Here is the recipe I use!


Have a wonderful weekend, friends! I'm excited to be off work

Link Up


1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday, Andrea! That sweet lit'l outfit from gymboree is the cutest!!! Enjoy the time with your aunt this weekend!! (:

    ReplyDelete