November 04, 2014

# BugBean # Family

Having S'More Fun!

As if our fall season hasn't been busy enough, we come to the most fun day of the month...Halloween!

Each year, Halloween becomes more and more fun. This year, we really enjoyed making our costumes and spending the evening with family and friends.
I began brainstorming costumes back in August...knowing we would have an infant that I would want to carry in the Moby. We love dressing as a family, and hope to continue this tradition for as long as possible!







As much as I try, I am not a very crafty person...but I was pretty proud of these costumes! Ben and I were graham crackers, Peyton was the marshmallow with fire underneath, and Eliza was wrapped up in the Moby as our Hershey bar.
The weather was perfect, and Peyton was so excited to go trick or treating! She actually 'got it' this year, and eagerly ran up to neighbors' doors.

I am already brainstorming for next year's costumes...ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment