November 25, 2014

# Blog Challenge # Blogging

A Few of my Favorite Things {Stocking Stuffers}

I am back for the next installment of Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers!


Today, we are covering stocking stuffers! I love goodies for the stocking because it really challenges the gifter to think up unique gifts in small sizes. I'm usually of the opinion that stocking gifts should be inexpensive, but hey...I guess a pair of diamond earrings comes in a small package, right? ; )
 Here are some of my faves this year:



Stocking Stuffers


Blanket Scarf. You can never have too many scarves, and this year the blanket scarf is a super cute way to keep warm. Roll it up and stuff in a stocking!

Shaving Set with Brush. I love this set for the guy in your life. This one is $18 from Amazon, but you can definitely splurge for a nice set for $50-$100 range.

Tervis Tumbler. Who doesn't love a Tervis?! Keeps hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold, and doesn't sweat. Plus tons of designs!

Mist Screen Cleaner. For the germaphobe on your list! An all-in-one microfiber and cleansing spray for your cell phones, tablets, etc. I would love to find one of these in my stocking!

3D Fiber Mascara. Fiber mascara is all the rage this year! This would be a great gift for that frugal lady who wouldn't typically splurge on cosmetics.

What do you think about the list? Is there anything on here you would love to find in your stocking?

Link up y'all!
Cheers Y'all A. Liz Adventures Miss Dixie Southern Style

Check back in next week for Gifts Under $100!



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? The colors just say 'warm'!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I love the blanket scarf for this season :)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the link up - love your list and blog :) The mist screen cleaner is going to be in my husband's stocking this year for sure. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! The mist is such a necessity these days...we use our phones for *everything*

      Delete