November 03, 2014

# BugBean # Family

It's the Fall Things...

...ya know, like the fair, pumpkins, hay rides, and football!
Basically, a photo dump of the past 4 weeks!

Before Eliza was born, Ben and I knew we wanted to plan an outing to the fair with just Mommy, Daddy & Peyton. The timing was perfect (about 2 weeks after baby sister arrived) and it was great to get out of the house and spend some one on one time with our big girl. I'm so glad we did because for the past few weeks, it is all Peyton talks about.


Waving at the rooster
 

She was a little nervous about all of the rides at first, but really had fun after a few rounds. 



A fall must: Going to the the pumpkin patch! We always have a lot of fun at Berry Patch Farms, and my dear friend Haley met us at the farm this year to snap a few family photos. (Something I was most thankful for....besides an attempt at a selfie, these were the first photos we've taken as a family of 4!)
 
My nephew pushing P on the swing!

I love how much fun these cousins have together!

Face Painting

Hayride!







As exhausting as it is these days to be a Tennessee football fan, we still cheer for our boys in orange, hoping for better years to come!

We start Gameday morning off right- with orange icing cinnamon rolls!

My little cheerleaders


According to Peyton, fall is her favorite time of year...and I can see why! We are staying busy busy and Eliza is along for the ride. 
I hope you have been enjoying your fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment