November 18, 2014

# Blog Challenge # Blogging

A Few of my Favorite Things {My List 2014}

It's here! It's here! I loved participating in the first annual Christmas List Linkup last year, and it's time to do it again.


Today, the focus is on my list for this year...what I hope for/need the most! I have to be honest-I am a very practical gifter. I don't often spend money on myself, so my list is usually filled with things I need, not necessarily frivolous items. The husband has to remind me all the time, though, that gifts should be something special that I would never buy for myself! I'm trying, y'all...it's the curse of being frugal :)

My List

Calphalon Contemporary. I love my Calphalon pans, but after 4 years of use (and a husband who loves to BBQ!), they are starting to wear. I love that Calphalon has come out with a contemporary line that can go in the dishwasher! YES!

Plaid Shirts. I desperately need some tops to wear with leggings/boots. I'm loving plaid this year...and BONUS: the button-up is breastfeeding-friendly :) 

Tote. I'm pretty sure the last purse I bought was 5 years ago. Sad, I know. My bags these days are filled with diapers and pacifiers! Still, for the rare times that I'm away from the house without kids, I could really use a new tote! I love this one from my fave place....Target!

Young Living Essential Oils. I have become really interested in the health benefits of essential oils. I would love a burner for the home and a starter set of oils!

Nikon D3200. It's time for a big-girl camera. It's a far-fetched wish, but I feel I should put it out there :)
Life Planner. Some people use their smartphone for everything, but I still love the feel of a paper planner! This one from Plum Paper Designs is super cute (um, anchors) and functional. This Etsy shop has a ton of designs and different types of planners. Of course, there's always the Erin Condren or Simplified planners.

There ya have it...my top most-wanted items for 2014! The husband would be proud of all the frivolity on here, right?

Don't forget to link up...and check back next week for Week 2: Stocking Stuffers!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I cannot seem to find any that I like! They are all too short for me to wear with leggings.

      Delete
  2. Stopping up from the linkup : ) I have the Nikon D3200 camera and it is SO worth every penny. I would recommend buying a zoom lens with it if you can. While I am bad and often take blog photos via phone, I took the camera with me this year to Europe and got the best photos. I also use Calphalon pans ...mine have been holding strong so I haven't needed to replace yet - thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip about the camera! It might be a purchase for the future, but I am so looking forward to one day :)

      Delete
  3. I have the Plum Paper Design planner and LOVE it! I have the family planner and customized it to fit my blogging and daily needs and it's worked like a charm. Great wish list girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback!! i usually end up with a $10 one from Target, so it might be nice to have a pretty one :)

      Delete