January 26, 2015

# Products

A Few of my Favorite Things {Personal Planner}

I use my iPhone for almost everything, but when it comes to my planner...I still like the feel of a paper planner! Writing my to-do's, checking them off, and planning my monthly projects brings me joy. I know, y'all...I'm a nerd. I'm ok with that.

I usually pick up a cute little planner from Target-and those have worked well for me! But I thought it was time to invest in a nice one...since it brings me so much joy and all :)

I'm really not interested in forking over $60 for one, so I was super pleased to discover Plum Paper Designs on Etsy. Shortly after perusing this shop and loving the planners, I read Elise's post about how happy she was with her planner! For about $30- I was sold!

I couldn't wait for my new personalized planner to come in.

She's a beauty

Clear plastic cover for protection


Every month begins with a two-page calendar so you can see what your month looks like. I like being able to glance at the whole month.


A little section for birthdays or other events for the month

Because I don't have many daily appointments or commitments, I opted for the "Horizontal Days + Notes Layout".
On this weekly view, I have one page to write my to-do list, and another to fill in actual appointments or, in my case, work days!
**Be sure to check out their shop for other layouts...there are TONS!




Colorful tabs for easy flipping!

In addition to a contacts page, holiday page, and general notes page, this planner has a super handy pocket in the back!


Are you in love?

Be sure to check out the Etsy shop for other items: Family, Teacher, Student, Wedding, Meal & Fitness Planners!
Very well-made, cute, and reasonably priced :)

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY! So glad you love it as much as I do! Cheers to the best planner EVER! xx

    ReplyDelete