January 29, 2015

# Eliza # Milestones

Eliza {Four Months}

What a busy month we've had!

Four months old


Eating: My sweet girl sure does love to eat! Still about every 3 hours-mostly to stay on a routine of Wake, Eat, Play, Sleep. (in 3 hour cycles)

Sleeping: Eliza still prefers a later bedtime (~10pm) and wakes around 8:30am with one snack around 3:00am. She isn't super consistent with nighttime especially when I am working overnight. She's a good napper, typically going about 1 1/2 hours. I think we are almost ready for a by-the-clock schedule!


Snoozin' on Momma at her checkup


Skills: Reaching and grabbing for toys, pulling toys, push-ups :)
Eliza loves rubbing her feet together like a cricket, so she's excellent at getting her socks off!

Happy Times: Still an easygoing baby! She's pretty content playing on the playmat, the swing, or tummy time. Although she likes to have a little company now! Bean loves being in the Ergo (and Momma loves it, too!).

Unhappy Times: Eliza fusses when she's bored, tired, or hungry. A new discovery: she doesn't like being held by people who are unfamiliar with her. It seems like she's too young to even realize who is holding her, but it's the only time she cries hard...so my only guess is stranger anxiety!

And this was before shots! :I


Stats: Length: 25.2 inches (80%); Weight: 14lb-12oz (70%). Wearing 6-9 month clothing (Carter's)


Months 1-4


Our Little Cricket,
 You are really starting to develop quite the personality! I love the smiles I'm almost sure to get any time we talk or sing together :)
Unlike your sister, who doesn't know a stranger, I think you will be a little more shy. You like to stick close to Momma, and that's fine with me. I'm excited to watch you grow!








No comments:

Post a Comment