January 30, 2015

# Five on Friday # Home

Five on Friday

What's happening this week...!


{ONE} New planner.
OK, OK...I know I already posted about this, but I just can't help it! I love this planner, and it's making me happy this week :)


{TWO} Coffeeee.
One of the not-so joyous moments of being a Mom is that 2am wake-up call from the little one. Followed by 4am, then 6:30am...Indeed, the 4 month sleep regression has arrived. Although I still limit my caffeine while nursing, my one (and a half...) cups of joe makes me happy, and ready to take on the day! Or at least function at some capacity.



{THREE} Redesign
While our Christmas tree was up, we rearranged the living room furniture to accommodate. Afterwards, we got the itch to mix things up...which has affected the living room, the playroom, and even the master closet! I'm having fun redesigning these areas in our home to better suit our needs and style. I will definitely post our updates, but here are a few of my fave inspirations:

Love this gallery wall that incorporates shelves for our high ceilings!

Awesome tutorial for mounting the TV above the fireplace

 {FOUR} Menu Board.
I have always written out my menu for the week, but I felt like I was wasting so much paper throwing it away each week. I jumped on Pinterest and found a cute free printable, put it in page protector (because, really...who has time to laminate or find a cute frame?!), and now it hangs on my fridge! I can easily erase and rewrite without the paper waste :)


{FIVE} TV is back.
Since when did our favorite shows take a 2-month hiatus during the winter? Not cool, Grey's Anatomy. I'm excited everyone is getting back into the swing of things, because I need some indoor entertainment for these coooold months!

Link UP


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for your weekly menu! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I especially love that I can erase and re-write... Because our week rarely goes as planned! Happy Friday to you!

      Delete
  2. Ah! I love that e-card at the end! So true, I feel like I have Grey's running through my head ALWAYS. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? So glad it's back because my life lesson manual was getting thin ;)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from the linkup! Love your planner- anything with a monogram is okay in my book! Hope you have a fab weekend!

    xo, Kristina
    Medicine & Manicures

    ReplyDelete