April 15, 2011

# Fitness # Friends

Fitness Friday

I need this in a refrigerator magnet
to deal with my junk food cravings!
Another slow week...and I am feeling a little discouraged. ( I really should have posted last week when I lost 1lb!) I talked to my BFF this week (who is also on WW, and familiar with the old program) and she really helped me out. She reminded me that by counting fat, carbs, protein, and fiber (but not calories), the weight loss will be slower but will actually stay off.

"But it will all add up in the end and you will be more likely to keep it off. And the changes will be so minimal that at the end you have completely altered your way of eating and can really stick to it"
Thanks CLC- I needed that, and continue to refer to your inspiring text!


No comments:

Post a Comment