April 04, 2011

# Friends # Travel

Spring in Tennessee

I had a great time visiting friends in Chattanooga/Nashville this weekend!
At 15 weeks, Ashley sure is starting to 'bloom'! I guess that's what happens with twins! Isn't she beautiful-just glowing!


I had a blast co-hosting Angie's first bridal shower! I think the couple enjoyed the Mexican and margaritas and we couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather on Sunday!

The DG's at the shower:

Our Mexican mustaches. And please excuse how ridiculous I look.I could not stop laughing.

Hostesses

With our bride

 Please, Angie...you look like you've never eaten a cookie in your life ; )


1 comment:

  1. So sorry I missed the fiesta! Looks like everyone had a great time! Will for sure be there for ATL though, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete