April 14, 2011

# About Me # Family

Meet the Furmans: Part II

Hi, I'm Ben! I also live in Alpharetta because I like living with my wife (sometimes). I am originally from Michigan, but I like the weather here better.


Work: I have my Bachelor's degree in History...and yes, I plan to teach one day. Since being a college professor requires a lot of school, it will be a few more years (or more...) until I reach my final goal. To pay the bills, I work as the Clubhouse Operations Manager at a country club close to my house. I enjoy management, and the club provides the kind of environment I need to keep me interested! I have submitted my application packet to grad school for the fall-keep your fingers crossed!


Hobbies: I spend at least 3 nights a week alone since Andi works night shift and I usually play Black Ops and eat frozen pizza....sad, I know. (Yes I am looking forward to my wife's move to day shift too!) Really, though- I like that Xbox Live allows me to hang out (virtually) with my brother who lives a few miles away and my other brother who lives in Phoenix. 
I also spend a lot of time working with Rowen on her obedience training. She begins Level II in a week and will be competing soon! 
I am still in the beginner level of playing guitar, but loving it so far.


TV: I could probably watch Family Guy all day, but I like Top Shot and just about every movie made. 


Family: My family is scattered all over the country- Dad & Stepmom, brother & niece, grandparents, aunts & uncles in Michigan. Another brother, sister-in-law and niece in Phoenix and my Mom, Stepdad, brother and sister-in law here in Alpharetta. Hmmm...I hope my job allows me to travel a lot.


1 comment:

  1. Brandon would sooo be pizza too...or porkchops...I swear we either order pizza or grill porkchops every weekend!

    ReplyDelete