May 10, 2012

# Products

A Few of my Favorite Things {Pregnancy Edition}

I have really enjoyed being pregnant-every single minute of it (thus far!). Sure, I've had some common discomforts of pregnancy, but what a small sacrifice to pay for this miracle growing inside of me!
Here are a few things I have come to love during my pregnancy:

~Boppy Prenatal Total Body Pillow I received this as a Christmas gift from the hubby, and it has been with us ever since! Early in my pregnancy, I had pretty significant back pain, so it was perfect! Now...it helps to support my belly.

~The Mommy's Helper Foot Rest I don't have a ledge in my shower to support my foot while shaving my legs. As the bump grew, it became harder and harder to lean over, and I was afraid I would fall in the shower! This little foot rest suctions to the wall and provides the perfect amount of support!

~Old Navy Maternity I love the fit of their pants, and the panels aren't too tight over the belly. Their tops and dresses are super cute, too! All for a reasonable price.

~ Bio Oil Stretch marks are known to be genetic: If your mom got stretch marks during pregnancy (or if you were lucky enough to get them during puberty) you will probably have them during pregnancy. However, I can't help but feel a little better when I put my BioOil on...I am trying to do something to prevent them!

~ Jobst Compression Stockings OK, I'm not trying to make a fashion statement with these. One of my most uncomfortable pregnancy symptoms has been ankle/foot swelling. Most often, it happened when I was at work (13 hours on my feet?) and now, my feet swell if I'm at home cleaning house or running errands. My hospital allows 2 free pairs of these a year for employees (with a RX) and they are amazing! My legs feel so much better, and I can actually feel my circulation improve when I put them on!

~ Tums Smoothies I know it seems silly to add to the list, but I have lived off of these things for weeks...this heartburn is out of control. The smoothies taste the best!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Tums Smoothies too! I actually got two bottles in my stocking this year! Isn't Santa thoughtful? :)

    ReplyDelete