May 21, 2012

# Family # Friends

My Work Shower

My coworkers have been SO supportive and helpful during my pregnancy. When you spend so much time with the same people, they truly become family, and I don't know what I would do without my work family! They are all so excited for Junebug to arrive!

The ladies threw me a beautiful shower, and in addition to many individual gifts, they all contributed to a group gift- our Pack 'n Play, extra car seat base, plus a gift card with leftover money! WOW-Ben and I feel so blessed and loved!

Hostesses-Dawn & Kim

We had quite the food spread-I loved the cake!

This is what you get with a party at the hospital.
Notice the medicine cup scoop? I love it

Ben couldn't wait to try out our Baby Bjorn. Doesn't he look excited?
(that's a doll in there!)

Don't I have the best coworkers?! For anyone wondering, yes I plan to deliver at the hospital where I work, and no I don't think it will be awkward at all. I truly believe that my hospital provides the best care ever, and I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Plus, wouldn't you want to be surrounded by your family for such a huge life event?!


No comments:

Post a Comment