October 18, 2012

# Family # Weekend

Tour de Atlanta

We had a great visit with family from AZ and MI last week! It seemed that the goal was to squeeze as much into one week as we possibly could. Achieved!

Ben and his brothers spent 2 days playing in their annual "Brother's Cup" tournament. I think all the boys agreed that 4 rounds of golf in 2 days was way too much.

Ben's brothers gave him a special gift
 
I had to work on Tuesday & Wednesday, so P spent the whole day on Wed. at Grandma G's house with cousins Ava and Kenny. I was super nervous about her being away from home all day, but she was awesome! (and took much better naps than she does at home, of course)

Grandma G threw a birthday party for Ava!


 On Thursday, we took the kiddos to the zoo! 


Me and P

Amanda & Kenny

Kiddos
(I think P was eating lunch when they took this one) 

Betsy & Emersen

Clearly, Peyton enjoyed the zoo ;)

We spent Friday trying to catch up on chores, then we got together for dinner. Jared stayed with us for the week, and he and Peyton spent lots of time together.

Uncle Jared teaching P about football
 
 Saturday was our trip to the aquarium!

Rich & Ava 'petting' the fish

Peyton was actually interested in the fish

Ben's turn!

Can you tell I use the heck out of my Moby wrap? I love that thing! I will say it takes a bit of practice to get the wrapping right, but now, it's so easy to use. Peyton loves it too! She is able to look around and enjoy the scenery. Then, when she's sleepy, she just lays her head down and sleeps!

Once again, our little P bug was amazing! We were so busy, I don't think she ever took a real nap in her crib all week! There were a few days that she fell asleep in the car, so we put her whole carseat in her crib and she slept for 2 hours! What a trooper.


What a week we had! I miss our family and can't wait to see them again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment