November 19, 2013

# Blogging # Christmas

A Few of my Favorite Things {Christmas Linkup}

This edition of "favorite things" is extra special because I'm joining a linkup over at
Cheers Y'all!



I'm excited because I get to show off a few of my personal favorites...things that are on the top of my Christmas wishlist. Be sure to join in on the fun!



ONE. New Stockings. Am I the only one who was drooling over the PB Kids catalog? Although I do love our Target stockings, I think it's time for an upgrade :) I love this classic style...and I think it would be easy to add to this collection when the time comes!

TWO. Fleece jacket. The NorthFace Osito is nice, and I am loving the fresh grey/white color. It's one of those items I really need but will never buy for myself!

THREE. You can never have too many frames. Especially orange chevron ones. Enough said.

FOUR. Along with a new pair of boots comes the need for boot socks. These are adorable and they look so cozy! I would love a big thick-yarn sweater to go with them! :)

FIVE. We are way overdue for a pop of color in our bedroom. Pillows are a great way to add in some fun and I love how this yellow compliments our grey!

SIX. This mantle. Have you ever had a project you've been dying to complete but just don't know how to get started? Or, in my case, don't want to spend the money on the materials? I just want to have this mantle in my home. And I want someone to do it for me!

Hope you enjoyed perusing my favorite things. Stay tuned for the next linkup in this series :)



2 comments:

  1. #1 & #5 are a must for me too! Glad I found ya via the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree...never too many frames. pictures are my favorite sort of art ;)
    and girl...we have those stockings!!! from pb kids! got them last year! i love them so much and can't wait to add them to the mantel! just need the hub to screw in the hooks so i can hang them!

    thanks sooo much for linking up with us, dear! so appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete