November 25, 2013

# Friends # Holiday

Together Again

Great friends. Great food. Great wine. All the ingredients necessary for another successful "Ciwcle" Thanksgiving party.
To top if off, we had a fire pit, some 90's tunes, and a fun card game.

{here's last year's party}

This year, it was a good old fashioned BBQ and my husband, the grill master, did NOT disappoint!

What I just love about this group of friends is the authenticity. We've been a group for quite a while, so it's a comfortable place to be. I hope everyone has some friends you feel you can just be yourself with.

Guess what? I was too busy enjoying my night to capture any of it. Managed to gather everyone for one group photo :)


'Tis the Season for great friends, great food, and great wine!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl found you through the link up. And of you ask me any season is the season for friends, food and wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are SO right! Can't beat that trio :)

      Delete