November 08, 2013

# Five on Friday # Friends

Five on Friday





It's that time again!

ONE. Fave blanket
This blanket was a birthday gift from the BFF and I have been lazy ever since! haha- Seriously, every time I see it folded up on the couch I completely forget about my to do list and just enjoy curling up under it for a moment.

Via HomeGoods
TWO. Target Cartwheel
WHY haven't I discovered this before?! An app where you can add Target coupons to your "cart"-and these are coupons that you actually USE. I am loving this so far. (Note: I was initially turned off because you have to sign in through FB, but it doesn't post anything-it only shows you what other FB friends have saved...who cares?!)

THREE. Happy Anniversary
This week, my BFF is celebrating 2 years of wedded bliss to her hubby. Christa and David are such an amazing couple and they are fabulous Godparents to our sweet P. Here's to many more happy years!


FOUR. New Boots
I was in desperate need of some new brown boots and I found the perfect pair at the outlets! One of those rare occasions where I bought the first pair I laid eyes on-they are comfy and cute! There is something about a good pair of boots that just makes an outfit, right?


FIVE. 17 months
Another month in the books...our little girl is now 17 months old. Can you believe it?! She continues to surprise me every day and I love being her Momma.


Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment