November 04, 2013

# Family # Holiday

May the Force be with you

This Halloween was all about the husband Peyton as it was her first year to actually go out trick or treating. We only went to a few homes but I was so proud of my girl-she marched right up to every door, exclaimed "Chee Chee" ("trick or treat") and helped herself to the bowl of candy.
Ben was also super excited this year because we dressed up as Star Wars. Yes, he's a nerd but I love him. I didn't realize the can of worms I opened when I found a Princess Leia costume at a children's consignment sale!
We always get into dressing up, and our neighborhood is full of kiddos (150 trick or treaters this year!) so it's a super fun atmosphere.

My sweet Princess Leia

Queen Amidala & Princess Leia

Daddy Darth




Waiting on Trick or Treaters

What a wonderful night for my little family! I hope that Peyton comes to love Halloween as much as we do!


2 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the little Princess Leia coustume! What a fun idea for family costumes! Such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete