June 13, 2014

# Five on Friday # New house

Five on Friday

This has likely been the longest week ever! Truthfully, we've had some stress this week, but I am trying to remain optimistic. Why is it that everything happens at once?!





{ONE} Change is a comin'
We have really been struggling with my work situation after Bean is born. I would love to be at home a little more often-to spend time with my kiddo(s!) plus save on child care. Some new positions have opened up at work that can allow me to do just that :)
I will take a hit to my paycheck big time, but it's the sacrifices we make for our kids, right? We aren't 100% sure yet, but...change is a comin' in some way!


{TWO} Party Time!
Among many other things that have been happening this week, I have been diligently working on Peyton's birthday party...it's tomorrow y'all!!
Here's a sneak peek at my favorite craft for the party, and I promise a full recap with details afterwards.


{THREE} Home Refinance?
Did I mention we have a whole lot going on right now? We are also in the beginning stages of refinancing our home...hoping to pull out some equity to pay off student loans...bleh!
Not the most fun, but we are hoping it will be a solution, so it make me happy :)

{FOUR} Celebrate Dad.
I plan to make Father's Day super special for Ben...by doing absolutely nothing (at his request!). It's been go, go, go and we are all looking forward to hanging out by the pool and grilling burgers. Husband is the best, so he deserves it! ;)

Old pic but one of my FAVES

{FIVE} Family Visits.
We are expecting some family visits this summer and I am oh. so. excited. It really stinks to live so far away from family & friends, so I cherish every moment spent with them.
 First up: Aunt Audra!!! 11 more days and counting :)

I miss this lady SO much

Happy Friday, friends. Enjoy your weekend!

Link up


2 comments:

  1. When it rains it pours, right?! Hugging you, girlie!!!
    Exciting stuff about the possible job change...kiddos are always worth that sacrifice. Excited for y'all as things become possibly more official! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise!! Glad to know my blogger friends are thinking of me :)

      Delete