June 09, 2014

# Peyton # Pictures

Peyton: 2 Years Old

Well...I have a 2 year old. It's official. She's opinionated, sassy, and oh so much fun!
Her birthday was on a Thursday, so I scheduled the day off work to make it extra special for her!

We filled her room with balloons after she went to sleep, and boy was she excited to wake up to them! She immediately remembered "It's Happy Birthday Peyton!"



I let her decide what she wanted to do that morning, and she chose donuts and the park!
Per usual, Peyton chose her outfit for the day, and insisted upon a Princess dress and sneakers.


Eating: P is still an excellent eater, and quite often eats more than I do! She loves the usual kid food, but also enjoys hummus, salad, smoothies, and pickles :)

...and who doesn't love a donut?!

Sleeping: My kiddo is still a great sleeper-from about 8:00pm-7:30am and usually takes a 2 hour nap. If she doesn't actually sleep, she just spends quiet time in her bed...something that I am SO grateful for!



Skills: I have to brag on my child for a moment...her vocabulary is quite extensive...which also means she talks non-stop! Peyton consistently speaks in 5-6 word sentences and it's rarely a problem for her to communicate her wants and needs. I'm hoping this will make age 2 a little easier for us!


After Daddy got home from work, we enjoyed a delish dinner at Ted's Montana Grill then took a short walk to get a birthday cookie!

What a fun day packed with special things for my TWO year old!



To top it off, we made the switch forward-facing! (I think Ben was more excited about this than Peyton)


Oh sweet Peyton Caroline,
It's hard to believe another year has passed! The past 2 years have been the most challenging, fun, and blessed years of our lives. You continue to amaze us each day with new things you say and how quickly you learn. Do you ever forget anything? Not so far... :)
We hope you are always this curious, feisty, smart, and lovable. We love you sweet girl!
Mommy &  Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment