June 23, 2014

# Family # Friends

Oh TWO-dles {Peyton's Birthday Party}

I had lots of fun planning Peyton's second birthday bash! Now that she's older and has {bountiful} opinions, I kept thinking of how much she would enjoy this day. Although I don't think she truly appreciated the party details, I know she loved the water activities, spending time with her friends & family, and the food!

{The Details}
Keeping the birthday girl in mind, I went with a Mickey Mouse themed party...because, what 2 year old doesn't love the clubhouse gang?



 Via Etsy


My favorite craft for the party!
Tutorial here 




The Menu

To simplify things, I ordered cupcakes from Publix, then added mini Oreos for ears!

Our handy helper bucket with wipes, sanitizer, and sunscreen!

{The Fun}
The festivities took place at our home, but I knew I wasn't up for lots of toddlers running around inside! So, we brought the party outside where we provided lots of shade-garage, huge awning, trees, and umbrellas AND FANS! For our little guests, we set up the water table, an inflatable pool, bubbles, and sidewalk chalk. Everyone had lots of fun, and I was actually able to relax and enjoy visiting with folks!
...of course that meant I was a terrible photographer as usual :/


Peyton loves Miss Donna!

My sweet nephew

Baby Joshua enjoying his first cupcake!

Aunt YaYa



Love for Dida


Thank you so much to our family and friends who came to help us celebrate our big girl!  We truly enjoyed spending time with everyone.

Happy Birthday Peyton!


1 comment: