July 03, 2011

# Family # Holiday

Happy Independence Day!


The 4th of July is such a fun summer holiday. We get to celebrate our independence as a country in the best way we know how-with lots of good food and friends! 
Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow so no picnics or fireworks for me. But, I have enjoyed a fun-filled weekend off and will enjoy that holiday pay tomorrow ; )


4th of July

My Aunt and Uncle are in town from Memphis. They treated us to a fun afternoon at Stone Mountain Park-train rides, 4D movie and an awesome laser show. It was such a relaxing evening and I loved spending time with the fam, and the hubs was able to go too!


Laser Show, Stone Mountain Park, Stone Mountain, GA

Last night, we had an impromptu happy hour at my parent's house. It was casual and fun. The girls brought out the sparklers and we had to lock Rowen inside the house after she tried to eat one. Guess she thought it was a GIANT laser!
Tonight, we are headed to Bucca di Beppo to enjoy some fabulous, family-style Italian food. I will definitely be slipping into a food-induced coma tonight!  

I love spending time with my crazy family-they entertain me, love me and support me. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday spending time with your crazy friends & family!


No comments:

Post a Comment