July 19, 2011

# Home

On the Home Front


Wondering what ever happened with our house hunt? Well, we put an offer on a house about a month ago, and...bottom line-it fell through. I think the sellers aren't quite aware of the current market. Ben and I still think about this house daily, and if it's still on the market in a couple of months, we will probably offer again! Meanwhile, we are off to meet our real estate agent this afternoon to see a house...get this>> RIGHT across the street from the one we love. Though I am not crazy about the front of this new house (no porch), it has a basement and that is something to think about! Although I do wonder...if we buy this house, will I be torturing myself every time I look out my front door and see that first house? Nah...I will probably be in my basement working on a project! ; )

My ideal basement would house the "man cave" (which seems to be a necessity in all homes now...?), a guest bedroom and bathroom, and a craft/project room! I'm not very talented, but I enjoy crafts, and I think this room would be great for other things throughout the year, like wrapping gifts and storing my (many!) DIY's in progress.

Hey...this man cave needs to stay classy

Need those bright colors to accomodate for the dim light


Love this little nook!

In other news, my laptop is not doing so well. I have been trying to troubleshoot for a couple of days, but basically-it won't stay on, and when it does...the screen is black. I have been using our desktop in the office which is older, doesn't have all my bookmarks or passwords stored, and it's SLOW (read: scrolling through Pinterest takes forever). I'm hoping to get my laptop running soon!  Any techies out there that want to help?


No comments:

Post a Comment