April 25, 2012

# Friends # Junebug

April 22 Baby Shower

My baby shower last Sunday was wonderful! Junebug was spoiled by family and friends, and we certainly appreciate every person that came. My hostesses put in so much work to ensure that I had a great day-I love them.
(P.S. You may see some images of something resembling a beached whale-no worries, it's just me...)

Invitations:

With the invitation: such a sweet idea!!

Precious diaper cake



There was a very cool 'garden theme' to the shower-working off of our nickname for our little one-Junebug. The food was delicious, and Christa created a great music play list of some childhood favorites :)
We played some fun games, including tasting baby food (yuck!-glad I plan to make my own), measuring the belly, and the cotton ball scoop game. I had to apologize to my guests about that one-scooping cotton balls into a bowl (blindfolded) is hilarious to me, so it was purely for my entertainment :)

"Ewww" is how I feel about that

Makes me laugh every time :D

Maya with sweet Lyla

Babysitting practice!

The guests wrote their gender guess on a card!
For the record: Boy-13; Girl-8

Grandma Starr made us a beautiful quilt!
I can't wait to see the rest of the projects for the nursery!

I loved this book (instead of a card) idea-we got some great keepsakes!

No wardrobe is complete without a set of scrubs :)

AUNT Maya

AUNT Laurel

Aunt Audra-this lady is so special to me!

My MIL-ready to be a grandma again!

My BFF (15 years!)

My Mom and I really bring out the best in each other :)

I can't thank everyone enough for hosting and attending! Our little Junebug is so loved already and everyone is excited for him/her to arrive! The amount of support and love is overwhelming at times-it warms my heart!


2 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea! I had such a great time- you have wonderful family & friends. I am so excited for Junebug's debut!! Time is flying, so take some time to just enjoy the moment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great partyt and you look beautiful Andrea. Love Poppi.

    ReplyDelete