April 16, 2012

# Friends # Junebug

My First Baby Shower

{In anticipation of my upcoming baby shower, I went looking for my post of my first one and realized I never wrote about it! Baby brain folks...}

March 24, 2012

I have been to a few baby showers, and hosted a handful of them. It's always so exciting to shower Moms-to-be with love (and goodies for the little one/s)! Experiencing a baby shower as the guest(s) of honor was surreal. I couldn't believe that it was my turn!

When creating the guest list, I thought it would be fun to have a more intimate gathering of close college friends and DG's-we only see each other at weddings (it seems) and don't really get to catch up! It was perfect.

Lovely Invites!

The color inspiration came from our wedding colors-green & orange :)

My bridesmaids carried these gerberas...and now they are on display at my baby shower!!!

DG Ladies! (Is there a future DG in there?)

Moby Wrap tutorial

Baby goes in here!

I loved the displays of "Junebug" everywhere!

Ben with the ladies

Future parents! (yikes)

We had such an awesome day spending time with friends! Thanks so much to my lovely hostesses Ashley & Angie!

1 comment:

  1. Coyote! Thanks so much for including me on the guest list. I am so sorry I could not make it. Saturday's are normally my busiest day at work! I hope to see you, Ben, and the little Junebug sometime soon though!

    ReplyDelete