August 26, 2012

# Family # Weekend

Drinkin' and Paintin'

This month for our family girl's day, I planned an outing to Cork and Canvas to get our creativity flowing. I am no artist. Seriously...I struggle with stick figures. But I love these places because it's so fun to see what I can do with a little guidance (ok, and some wine...)

Tonight's Painting: Colorful Pears
(This was our inspiration piece)

 

Outline...it's hard to get the right shape!

Coming together!

Although some of our 'pears' look more like ghosts or gourds, we had a great time!

I LOVE seeing everyone's finished painting-it's so interesting to see different interpretations of the same inspiration piece. Mine is hanging in my kitchen.

(P.S. Having a glass of wine for the first time in about a year= fabulous!)

1 comment: