August 08, 2012

# Milestones # Peyton

Two Months

Here I am...broken record: It's hard to believe two months have passed since our Peyton was born. I certainly can't remember life without her!


Our 2 month old!

I had to do a comparison picture!


Eating: About every 3 hours during the day and usually one 5-6 hour stretch at night

Sleeping: Well, naps used to be 2 hours long but Miss P has been waking up after 30 minutes and I'm finding it impossible to get her back to sleep. It's something we are working on. At night, Peyton sleeps 6 hour stretches! Hoping that 8-10 hour stretches will be soon!

Favorite Toy: The Fisher Price Piano Gym for sure! Peyton loves kicking at those piano keys and it can keep her entertained for a long time!

Favorite Thing to Do: Take a bath! Peyton loves bathtime still, and it has become a great part of our bedtime routine.

Unhappy Times: P cries only when she's hungry, sleepy, or getting out of the bath!

Stats: (As of her 2 month checkup on Tuesday)- Weight: 11 lbs, 13 oz/ Height: 24 in
(This puts her over the 95% for height and in 75% for weight)

Wiped out after her shots :(

Proof that she does cry
(Although I think I cried about the shots more than she did)


Sweet Peyton Caroline,
Your Daddy and I feel so blessed to be your parents. Every day is a learning experience for us and we thank you for being patient as we try to figure you out. You are the best thing that has happened to our family and we are so in love with you!

There's my smiley baby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment