August 12, 2012

# Milestones # Peyton

First Laugh

Peyton laughed for the first time and I actually caught it on video! Can you believe it?!

**Side note: I have been thinking about how much technology will affect Peyton's childhood-in good ways and bad. When I was growing up, my parents were lucky to catch a cute moment, after powering up the video camera and hoisting it onto their shoulder! With my trusty iPhone always nearby, I have captured so much of this little girl's life already. I just hope that technology will continue to enrich our lives rather than distract us from it.

Anyway, on to the cuteness. Because I was filming this solo, I wasn't paying attention to the screen, so half of her face is cut off. Sorry, but you get the idea!


Ohhhh...it makes my sleepless nights worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment