May 10, 2013

# About Me # Blog Challenge

Embarassing {Blogging Challenge Day 10}

Back again for another challenge and today it's all about being embarrassed.


Day 10: Most embarrassing moment.

Well y'all...I hate to disappoint, but I don't have a most embarrassing moment. Not that I can remember, anyway. Oh I'm sure I've had that moment of hide-under-a-rock embarrassed. Fact is, I've probably blocked it from my memory.

Overall, I don't like to be put on the spot. When I was a kid, I hated when the teacher (unexpectedly) called on me to answer a question. I would blush...and I knew I was blushing, so I would blush more. 
As an adult, I still don't like to be called out on something, especially in front of others. Guess that's something I will always have to deal with.

What's your most embarrassing moment? 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment