May 03, 2013

# Fitness

Fitness Friday {Work it Out}

Alright, confession time: I am awful about going to the gym. 
There was a time in my life when I really enjoyed it-I made it a priority! It was long, long ago-right before Nursing school, before marriage and a house, and long before baby. It was an easier time when I had fewer responsibilities.
Life is busier now, and I have not made exercising a priority. I go on walks in my neighborhood, which really just reveals to me how out of shape I am !

Recently, I decided it was time to leave P at the YMCA daycare and enjoy a Zumba class! I love Zumba, and I was so excited to get back into it. But when I returned to pick up my precious girl, she had a big knot on her forehead and they reported that she had fallen TWICE in the one hour I was gone. I'm not unreasonable-I know she's going to get bumps and bruises...but there were 4 adults (well, teenagers) and 2 children. I rant...but bottom line-I'm not comfortable leaving her there for now.

So...it's time to start at home:

 Yes, I realize I am waaaaay post-pregnancy...but this DVD promises to target those areas most affected by pregnancy, and it eases your body back into exercise. 
Stay tuned-I'll let you know how things go :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment