May 30, 2013

# Blog Challenge # Milestones

Music to my Ears {Blogging Challenge Day 29}

Yesterday, we enjoyed a treat for the eyes...and today, it's a treat for the ears! Let's get this challenge on!

Day 29: Five songs that speak to you or bring back memories.

So many of my memories are tied to a song, so come with me on another trip down memory lane :)

1999- Prince
There is a home video of my Dad and me 'dancing' to this song when I was about 9 months old. Every time I hear this song, I think of my fun-loving Daddio! 
1999 by Prince on Grooveshark


Mmmbop-Hanson
Ohhhh, the memories! My best friend and I were OBSESSED with this brother band in 5th grade. We even lived out a childhood dream and attended their concert last year!
MMMBop by Hanson on Grooveshark


Fishin' in the Dark-Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Well, this brings me back to high school. Milton High School, ya'll. Where we ate our lunch in the back of a pickup truck and danced to this song!
Fishin' In The Dark by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band on Grooveshark

Everything- Michael Buble
Oh Mr. Buble, how you have a way with song. Mine and Ben's wedding song. What awesome memories I have of our big day!
Everything by Michael Bublé on Grooveshark


Call Me Maybe- Carly Rae Jepsen
This is Peyton's favorite song. No kidding. As a newborn, she wasn't a fan of the carseat but every time we played this song, she would immediately stop crying! You have to admit-it's a catchy tune. And way better than 'Wheels on the Bus'.
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen on Grooveshark


What songs spark a memory for you? Enjoy the music!

{All songs embedded using Grooveshark}



No comments:

Post a Comment