December 08, 2010

# Christmas

Christmas Movies

I love Christmas movies. Not only are they entertaining, but they bring the family together. I can experience something that my parents loved when they were kids. It would be difficult to choose just one "favorite" Christmas movie because so many of them have some type of significance to me. So, here is a list of the movies I always watch during the Holiday season.


Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movies
(In no particular order)

1. Pee Wee's Christmas Special. We typically kick off the Holiday season with a night of peppermint mochas and this classic movie at Christa's house. This annual tradition allows us to gather as friends and laugh.

2. A Christmas Story. I was completely appalled a few years ago when I found out that Ben had *never* seen this movie! Whaaaat? Can you guess what my parents got him for Christmas that year? ; ) This is truly a classic and I use quotes from this movie all the time. "Fragile...must be Italian!"

3. A Charlie Brown Christmas. My Dad loves this movie. He created a Charlie Brown Christmas tree in the yard this year. Cute.

4. Christmas Vacation. I love the characters in this movie. Clark Griswold always puts me in the spirit!

There are so many others that I am overwhelmed just thinking about it! Time to go watch one. 

1 comment:

  1. Ben had never seen it!?! That's a crime! I hope he likes it now...some people don't. Like Miss Katie Cummings. She thinks it's "demented." It's my all-time favorite. My brother and I have held the original bb gun from the movie, and we hope to one day make it to Cleveland to see the house where they filmed it.

    ReplyDelete