December 12, 2010

# Christmas

My List

I don't typically make lists for Christmas. My Mom has always been awesome at gift giving, so there was never a need for a list. She passed along ideas to my Dad, and then to Ben.
I will drop a hint every now and then, and hope that someone is listening. Most of the things that I want are for my home-it's hard to start from scratch! However, I never spend money on myself. I can always find something for my home. 
However, my family always knows what I want better than I know what I want, so the best gifts are from them!

Gift Ideas for Me
A tropical vacation-maybe Tahiti?


Some new boots

James Avery ring

Rug for our living room
A Kindle- I think (haven't researched this vs. A Nook)


2 comments:

  1. I don't know how much research my mom did, but she absolutely loves her Kindle...I think more than her family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of a lot of problems with the kindle. The week that I worked at Borders I broke the store copy. Whoopsie. I think the kindle is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete