December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Us : )

What an amazing gift I got tonight...cancelled from work! 
I was able to spend time with my hubby at his Momma's house, where we helped her make some food for the crew she has to feed tomorrow. Then we watched A Christmas Story and sipped on some hot chocolate. Amazing. I can't imagine missing that for work. 
Ben and I discussed what time we wanted to get started in the morning (we have 3 destinations!) and I was thinking maybe 8am. He immediately rejected that idea. "To early?" I ask.. "We have a lot to do tomorrow!" Nope, "I was thinking more like 5am. It's Christmas!!" I thought only 4-year-old kids got up that early on Christmas morning.
 So, on that note...I should probably get to bed soon. 
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment