December 27, 2010

# Christmas

Our Christmas Home

One of the most exciting things about this Christmas is that we have our own home to decorate. As I mentioned in a previous post, we had to start from scratch! I was able to use some stuff from my Mom (which actually turns out to be my favorite pieces because they are parts of my childhood). After raiding my parents' attic, visiting Michael's, Target, and The Dollar Store- I created a pretty festive home. It still seems a little scarce, but I know it will take years to acquire all the goodies that I am accustomed to (especially growing up with Clark Griswold)


Ben's Gingerbread House:

That's right...he is using a drill. men

It's drying...and didn't really move from this stage. 

Our mantle. I have my eye on a piece of art for that big blank space

Our Tennessee Christmas!

Love my baker's rack

Mother Nature is the best decorator = )




Look how thick it is- and still snowing!
Ben had to point out my obsession with things that are horizontal & green. hmmm
1) Our Save the Dates  2) Our Wedding Invitations   3) Our Christmas Cards

1 comment:

  1. look at all that pretty snow! I'm so jealous! We had flurries but that's it! Sad face.

    ReplyDelete